Wednesday 12 March 2014

Week one here goes- fat loss city



Week one!

OK about to embark on my first week. The diet plan that I am following is very counter intuitive. It is my own plan purely created by science. I have had to understand that fat loss has nothing to do with fitness and that the body will decide whether to burn fat or not. The body is its own machine and no matter what I may want to do it may not want to play ball. So I guess that I will have to make friends with it, perhaps for the first time in 43 years……………….. What a weird concept!

If science is correct I will be able to use body fat for fuel without disturbing anything else. All I will have to do is a bit of cardio every other day and weights on non cardio days.

I wont go into the diet plan as of yet. But I am going to stick to it. I have however given up alcohol completely. This is the hardest thing for me in the program.

My weight at the start is lean body mass 145 pounds and carrying 26 pounds of body fat. I am expecting a fairly steady reduction in fat but it will be just fat. And strangely it should start off slow and then speed up. This is the opposite of most diets where the weight loss comes quickly ant the beginning and then slows down.

It is important to remember here that loosing one pound of body fat will have a dramatic visual impact. Where loosing one pound of weight will have no impact on my appearance at all!

Let’s see if science is correct.

Fat loss

No comments:

Post a Comment